Monday, April 28

Life Is... Busy?

Finally, our blog's back up and running after a not-so-short ''downtime''. Life is getting very busy for us both lately. Sometimes I wonder how on earth do we manage to keep our life so busy at all times. Well, better to be busy and productive rather than being bored doing nothing at all, I guess.



For the past few weeks, we've been filling our schedule with tons of activities, thus reaching some new landmarks on our pathway of life...


1... Feebz's adaptation of a new busy working environment right in the middle of KL. You're doing really well and I'm proud of you baby. So work hard, play hard and at the same time rest more ok!


2... Had our Kuching trip with RR and Hois, joined along by our local host Casa. It was my first time there and I find that life's quiet pretty laid back there unlike KL. The most memorable experience was definitely the wildlife jungle trekking adventure in the Bako National Park. It was worth every penny, just that we had an ''over-friendly'' guide who ''bulls'' alot. We even saw Malaysia's top blogger, Kenny Sia having his dinner - alone.
If only our guide was there.

3... Gone looking high and downs for rooms to rent within Cheras area for Feebz due to her new work.
Found a few suitable ones but it's still in our decision at the moment. Did finished packing up at her old place and trying to get things moving. It's not easy to look for a room, with various issues such as location, security, flatmates, carpack space etc. to worry about.

4... Had our second round of jungle trekking and canopy walk (200m walkway built on tree tops), this time with my colleagues and Casa back in Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM), Kepong. Experienced the peace of mind on KL's finest nature again after our recent trip to Bako National Park in Sarawak. I admit that I've gotten addicted to such activities, taking it as a form of exercising and stress-reliever. So might wanna consider getting a hiking shoes!

5... Most importantly, it's our 10-month anniversary together!
Realized that the days are going so fast as we go on, and we are now counting the days again. Everything's just wonderful and I am so glad to say that I am blessed to have you in my life. I love you very much, dearest Phoebe. p/s: My Jogoya?

Cant wait to get off from my current company as it is my 2nd last day here. Found this quote that I'm using it as my source of inspiration.

"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful."

- Mark Victor Hansen

- Frag -

1 comment:

Frag & Feebz said...

10 months already, but im sure our relationship is so much worth than the months only :)

Really happy to be with u, although we did have some argument recently, but i believe we can overcome it...

Yea, better busy than doing nothing and lazying ard!

Will try to adopt it even better than now!

Love u very much, baby!