Wednesday, April 9

Too free ~


Going to start a new job soon, kinda excited, meanwhile got a week or I should say 10 days break before I actually start the new job~~

Raining cats and dogs out there, blogging this entry from Maluri starbucks, yea, I got nothing better to do, so come here and visit a friend who is the Store Manager here. Come here almost 2 days once because currently Im staying at Frag’s place~ Maluri Jusco is one of the familiar places I know how to come from Frag house! I had to admit that Cheras is really a new area for me which I do not know the route to some places, I might know how to reach the destination, but go back his place is a big issue to me, alright I’m dumbo

New working place will be in Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL, right opposite Pavilion, it gonna be very jam, everyday I go to work and back L Stay at Frag’s place will be easier for me to go to work, nearer and no need to pay toll at all. I can’t imagine if I travel from my place to KL everyday during peak working hour.

Just back from JB yesterday, went back there for few days, rest myself and spend more time with my family and nunu. Had a great time in JB, hang out with my parents and brothers most of the time! But too bad, I’m still sick, sore throat, on and off fever and coughing non stop, for a week already, I think I really need to control my mouth, not to eat those spicy and heaty fried food for sometimes till I completely free from sore throat and coughing.

Nothing much to do here, chatting with my friend once in a while as she need to work and online browsing, that’s it. So, my dear friends out there, if you see this entry and you are free till this Friday, do look for me, maybe we can hang out, yum cha or shopping! Hehe!


My to-do list before start work-
1)
Car Insurance and Road tax.

2) Bill payments.

3) Fixing my car windows. (I actually pull the button too hard and spoilt it)

4) Check out new office parking place. (heard that there is a cheaper parking around the office, 2 minutes walk)

5) Find out the nearest and less jam way to work.

-FeeBz-

2 comments:

Raziel said...

ood luck with the new job feebz~ haha wat will u do/?

Bebee said...

good luck with ur new job ^^

seems so many of us getting new job.