Saturday, April 5

Troubled?

Goodness gracious! The clock's showing 5.40 am and I've still not gotten a sleep at all since last night. What the heck am I doing at such hour here?

Tried to shut my eyes but the brain's pondering on something which I cant describe. I kept on musing while lying down, going into deep thoughts of things that flashed in my head...
filled with ''what ifs" and "why" with the big question mark at the end of every sentence...

W
as I worried about the future? What are my achievements during my existance of 25 years? Where could I be heading to in a few years time? What's missing in life for me? Why the heck am I thinking of things at such time when I should be sleeping like the rest?

Gosh, I am thinking too much... absolutely.

And it will certainly never end.

-/Frag/-

p/s: Must be the iced milk teas taken during the yumcha session earlier. I'll be out soon to pray my ancestors for Ching Meng festival short after. Somebody please help me...

2 comments:

Frag & Feebz said...

why cant sleep wor :(

Think so much WHY, WHAT, and WHEN wont help u to get the Solution.

Eventhough U know HOW to settle the problem, without ACTION, nothing will be done at the end too!

Rest more so u got energy to get ur stuff done!!!

Show us ur action :D

Raziel said...

well it is a good thing u think! prove that you are improving, but sometime it is hard to use action, but some how we need to do it..