Thursday, April 17

A week~

Yeah it’s Friday!!!!!

Been working in Asus for a week already, notice the big different between my previous job. All the while, it was software and now it is focused more on hardware. There are many products that I need to study and pick up. Job scope is so much different because I need to meet a lot of media, organize events such as PC fair, road show, etc. It is interesting through.

I find it really challenging and in fact it is something new for me to learn and gain more experience. Still in the learning stage at the moment, thus I am hoping to inherit and gain more knowledge from my senior. All the colleagues here are nice and friendly as well, willing to guide me whenever I need help.

The tough part is that I have a longer working hours and also hectic working schedule. I was made to attend 5 meetings, right just on my second day! Tight schedule as there are many things that have to be settled and completed a.s.a.p, in this fast paced industry on the marketing side.

I look tired and certainly there will not be enough sleep everyday. However, I will need some time to get use to everything mainly the hectic work. There is another issue that I need to get accustomed to, which is the TRAFFIC JAM during every morning and knock off time. Still, need to try my very best and I have confidence that I can do this!

Well today is the last working day of the week. Felt so excited as I will be flying to Kuching tomorrow morning with Daling Frag, RR and Hois. We will be going there to meet our dear Casa and he will be our tour guide for the trip. Hopefully, this time he will perform this duty well, else I think there wont be 3rd time going there, I think. Wahahaha!

P/s – Casa, please do some homework and plan where to bring us, no movie for everyday k!



-FeeBz-

No comments: