Thursday, December 20
Had a nice steamboat dinner with Be in this Restoran Talipon in Pandan Perdana, an 'All-You-Can-Eat' joint on seafood BBQ and steamboat buffet. There wasn't much people in there when we both arrived.
The hand that fed me nice satay chicken!
Delicious marinated beef meat
Variable choices they've got here and it is fresh too. Remember, the most important weapon in the BBQ war is... the butter!
Fresh fruits and desserts awaits us in the end of the war
Didnt took much pics as we were busy 'cooking' and eating like there's no tomorrow. We both had a huge amount of butter/chili self marinated and grilled prawns - finger licking good. Kinda gross to see the after-eating condition of the BBQ grill as they don't provide any aluminum foils unlike other branches.
A few more good jolly years and I'll be hitting the 30s or 3-card (in cantonese) soon yo. There are so many things that I need to do and catch up in life. Now where's my "To-do before I hit 25" list?
Tuesday, December 18
Thursday, December 13
Miss miss my family and my baby nunu :D
Sunday, December 9
Well since it's Christmas, we thought of sourcing for some cheap plushie toys to sell it online. It's SUPER huggable... SUPER fluffy... SUPER cute... In plushie form! Makes perfect Christmas gifts for your loved ones, friends and family. Take one home today!
- Size - 35 CM (H) x 15 CM (W)
- Condition = 100% brand new!
- Plush toy is stuffed with micro beads.
- Material of plush toy is stretchable polyster cloth.
- PDA is not included.
- Buy 3 at RM 60, Buy 5 for at RM 90!!!
Email us @ email@example.com
- Cheras (McD Tmn Connaught / Leisure Mall)
- PJ (SS2 area / Tmn Bahagia LRT Station / Digital Mall at Sect 14)
- Bandar Utama (1 Utama / Centerpoint).
* Two days confirmation or notice before meeting up*
RM 6 for Peninsular Malaysia and RM 8 for Sabah and Sarawak.
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is non-negotiable. Currently the best price from our supplier.
- Condition will be checked & packed with plastic packaging before sending out.
- Seller is not responsible on any lost or damaged items during shipment.
- Once sold, the plush toy is not refundable or returnable.
- Account details will be replied once you've emailed your orders.
- Buyers who confirmed their purchase, FULL payment is to be made by 15th Dec 2007 (before 5.00pm). Otherwise order will be cancelled.
- Buyers will be notified if there are any changes to the delivery time as stated above.
- No refunds on payment will be made as orders will be processed.
- Buyers who C.O.D will be arranged to meet up from the week 17th Dec 2007onwards.
Went for Xmas shopping with Darl almost the whole day! Weeee! Is fun! Went to Mid Valley, cause i insisted to go there and get some skin care at Isetan, the Garden hohohoh!~ The Xmas spirit and the environment in Mid Valley is so so nice and lively around us~ Nice Xmas decoration in Mid Valley~
Alot of ppl taking picture around, remember to bring camera if u are going to Mid Valley! heheheheh! Dint manage to take any picture, was busy'ing shopping :P but hopefully will be back there again before Xmas, still need to get some gift!~
As for One Utama, the decoration is nice too! The theme is cool~! Like the British soldier~ At least something different from others :) Here are some picture:-
Bling Bling Deco ~ White Xmaz
This is nice! British Soldier~
Saturday, December 8
The idea of having a joint blog suddenly came up into our mind, seeing that both of us have not been updating our own blogs regularly (not going to disclose them, but google it for yourself). Yeah, lazy is the keyword here.
As a matter of fact, we prefer to share things together - be it in general or personal - basically of what we both as a couple are going through in life inside the real world.
There will be trades of facts, ideas, opinions, experiences, rantings, mushy stuff, etc. from both sexes... BUT there wont be any battle of the sexes happening in here though. Fat chance - I hope!
This blog welcomes everyone including lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender - no pun intended. This is what blogs are for!
Wokies, that's the end for me. I'll save the rest for the lady. Stay tuned!