Wednesday, February 13

My Chinese New Year

Do you guys enjoy the Chinese New Year?
As for me, is great!
Better than I’d expected~ Maybe is because the 2 weeks before CNY, we all were worried about Frag's popo condition while she was admitted in the hospital, but now, Thank god, she's getting better and already discharge from the hospital~
Can’t really feel it till the day I reached home!
From eve till the 2nd day of CNY, my house was full of relatives around.
Nice to have them gather together in this special festival.
As usual, we had a lot of nice meal, snacks, biscuits, cakes and drinks! We did go to relatives house together in a very big group (I had a big family, as my dad got 6 siblings) :D
Get to spend more time with my baby nunu during the holidays.
Met some closed friends too!

Some photos that I took during my stay in JB:-


4kgs of Crabs


Preparing steamboat for reunion dinner, never miss this on the eve! Yummy!


We had BBQ, besides steamboat~


My baby nunu


Some of my high school mate! We can hardly meet nowadays! But sure will yum cha on CNY eve every year!


My cousin sis new born baby~! One and a half month~ My grandma first grand-grand-child


At my cousin sis’s house, Frag was baby sitting ~ So sweet! Wahahahahah!


I hope this is mine! Fully imported from Japan

p/s:- There are some photos in another camera, will continue to blog about CNY soon
-FeeBz-

No comments: