Tuesday, February 26

Boring me and my boring entry~

Dear Frag is not free lately, there is a big event held on the coming week. As a Hall Manager, he need to make sure everything is in order, including briefing and guiding the temporary staff, preparing brochures, customer inquiry and the decorations of the halls and customers’.

He need to OT almost everyday, sometimes work until the next day morning~ and no choice, he need to work on weekend too.

I feel so alone without his companion during the weekdays and especially weekend! I need to go out alone or look for some friends to hang out, if not I will die because of bore-ness.

Blog this boring entry is because, I am now waiting for him and he had promised me to be home around 7p.m.+. Now is already 8.30p.m. and I believe he is still in the meeting. I am so afraid to wait for another 4 hours like last Sunday as he promised to come back earlier.

I understand his situation and really pity to see him so restless, and even no time and no appetite to have a proper meal.

Anyway, I am very fine! Since is just another 12 days more! Let’s pray everything is going fine during the fair and I will mentally support you from home! Work hard, baby!

Cannot wait to go to vacation with you soon!


-FeeBz-

1 comment:

Frag & Feebz said...

Baby, thank you for being so understanding. It's been very overworked month for me. I am damn exhausted even thought I've just woke up from sleep. :x

Anyways, good luck in your interview today. Dont be late dear.