Wednesday, February 20

I'm just being kepoh to blog this~

Is really none of my business, is other ppl’s relationship! But this is my blog and my thought XD

I just cant keep myself from thinking or believing that, the gal accepted my frend because of love~ or just because she need help in terms of material stuff and get a better life which the guy can provide her. She knows he will provide to her whatever she ask from him. He is one of those guys whom think that is what a bf should do; to fulfill what the woman he loves desires... showering her with good food, clothes and even a home.

I’m just a passerby to them, but I always feel sad for him. Some of you might say if he willing to do so, why not?! Yes, of cause, if he willing to do so, we can say nothing, but seeing him like that, a man too deeply in love with the gal like this when he can do so much better isn’t something pleasant. Love had really made him blind. Dear friend, time to wake up, u are chasing your own shadow. A goal you will never achieved. How could you love someone if you don’t even love yourself, value yourself?

He tend to act tough in front of others, but in reality, he’s suffering in silence from how she is treating him~ throwing tantrums, cold wars when they are suppose to be still in the “honeymoon” period of a relationship.

He did tell me that the gal treats him kinda good, but seeing how she treats other guys around her I really couldn’t tell that she’s treating him any better (if not worse) from others!

I don’t know what happen behind our eyes. I am just voicing out what I see. All I can see is a one way street. She doesn’t even treat you right, in front of our friends. In fact, she treats other guys better than you.

Well, stop finding excuse to yourself, gal~ Stop thinking that “he should love me more than I love him since he’s the one who after me and falls for me in the 1st place’. Maybe you think you could measure your love with how much he can give in, but I think the only measurement for love is how much the 2 hearts is~

If you had accepted him, please treat him better than others! Because he loves u more than everyone else~! I don’t know how sincere u were when you accepted him as your bf. Try to sit down and think for a moment if you truly love him. “What have you actually done for him despite all the love and care, he showered upon/gave you?”
I know nobody is perfect, but at least let him know it’s worth it. Unless your definition of love doesn’t mean an everlasting relationship.

No names are involved. I have no intention of hurting or offending anyone as I am just voicing out as a 3rd party point of view. Anyways, I certainly wish that things will turn out fine for them. *PRAY*


p/s:- To anyone who is reading this, please don’t perasan that the person I’m talking about is u *rolleyes*



-FeeBz-

No comments: