Friday, February 15

Happy Valentine's Day

Speaking up, Valentine's Day is getting too commercialized and is slowly losing it originality. Considering that it's just a fun loving tradition that has been going on since way long long time ago.

February 14 will be the day where prices on almost everything will be jack up sky high. Wouldn't hurt sometimes for lovebirds to pamper one another by dining out, showering gifts, flowers, etc. but to do that, they would need to burn a hole in their wallets and purses.

For those who are currently unattached or single at the moment, Happy Single Awareness Day! And to those are madly in love, I'd say Happy Valentine's Day!

Finally, I'm saving the best for the last, to the person who means everything to me.

Spending every moment together on things we do... going through the ups and downs in life... sharing all the joy, laughter and happiness.

Every day with you sure feels like Valentine's Day to me.


I made this specially for you dear!


FEEBZ, I LOVE YOU!

Lotsa XOXO,
- Frag

1 comment:

Frag & Feebz said...

OMG!!!!!

This is so touched, baby!
Thanks for the blog~

Thanks for doting me no matter where and when,
Thanks for giving in to me although im wrong,
Thanks for pampering me although im bit too much,
Thanks for everything for loving me!

Every day with you sure feels like Valentine's Day to me. <-- same comes to me :)

Love u very much, baby!!!!


-FeeBz-