Wednesday, January 23

Last Xmas

I'm going to blog something kinda old and outdated!
The reason of posting this blog, is to share some pictures that we took. Although is really a bit too late to do so, but i believe is worth it ;) keep it as a nice memories!~
Frag & I went to Mid Valley and meet Xavier and Nini a week before Xmas, Xavier was in KL with Nini~! And so coincidence that we met Adam and TengTeng on the same day, in fact before we bumped into each others, I was on the phone with TengTeng :D


Nini, Xavier and I


Frag, FeeBz, Nini & Xavier


Like this effect, Daling was playing with the camera effect


Having lunch at this kopitiam, I just like to makan there *drool*


*yahoo* Bought something from BB!!! Very happy!


We just cant recall what we bought from Jusco, while we were editing this picture last night >.<


Daling & I


Frag, Feebz, TengTeng & Adam!!


Nice mushroom :P


Feebz

4 comments:

t3ngt3ng said...

Haha..so funny when I think of that day. Somemore we met two times in the mall. I still remember Frag was shocked when Adam suddenly took the camera from him, wanted to take a picture of you two lol XD

Frag & Feebz said...

Feebz: Finally dear, an update from you that concludes our Xmas chapter. I think I know what's in the Jusco plastic already. :P

TT: Yeah, what a freaky coincidence to meet two times in MV. But that time you and Adam are doing 'family' shopping. We outta need to hangout more often!

Frag & Feebz said...

TT: yea la...So coincidence and I think when i called u tht time we both were already thr! As for the camera, very funny lo, we were camwhore tht time, really got shock and kinda malu! wahahahahah!

Daling: What's tht? Tell me!!!

FeeBz

t3ngt3ng said...

Next time four of us go family shopping together gether lol..