Thursday, January 3

Im so addicted~

I always think that I'm not feminine enough Photobucket Why I always think so? Is not because I don't like to wear skirt, in fact I love short skirts a lot and all my closed friends know that!

The reason I think this way is because, I realized myself not really into skin care and cosmetics like other gals! I don't use any toner or moisturizer, just a normal facial cleanser (I tot there is all i need Photobucket ), I don't know what is double cleasing, I don't know I must use a make-up remover to remove my make up before I use the cleanser (If there is any make up on my face). I was so noob about it, and in fact I got no interest to know more about it and I think is troublesome! To me, a cleanser will do!

A few friends started to nag me that I should at least use some basic skin care for days. Maybe I'm getting older, I can see a little changes on my face and I started to get worried, so I'd decided to pay a little bit more, learn a little bit more, do a little bit more research about the skin care that suit me!~ I don't even know that there are different range of skin care product for different kind of condition face, e.g. Acne skin, Dry skin, Oily skin and Normal to combination skin!

Bought my very 1st toner and moisturizer in year 2005, but I dont bother to use them everyday~! Alright, I gotta admit that I'm too lazy sometimes and I dont like the feeling after those skin care applied on my face. Photobucket

Always hear people mention about the Loreal warehouse sales, but I got no interest at all, untill early year 2007, I went to my 1st skin care warehouse saless! I was so impress and get shock by the crowd there! I bought myself some skin care which I'd been doing research on. Photobucket I love them! As time goes by, I learn more and more from a few closed frends like Rourou, and Celine, and also some useful forum, reading the review and research of a product is a must for me nowadayz!~

Till today, I'm still learning!~ learn to get myself more & more suitable skin cares and I'm so so addicted to cosmetic! I buy non stop nowadays when i heard some good review from the product which I need! I had gain more experience in skin care and cosmetic! I love all my collection~ Photobucket Will continue learning them~! Yeah! Happy!~ Photobucket


Some picture of my skin carez and cosmetic! Is not a huge collection compare to other gals, but I think is enough for my need so far~ I just loving them~! Photobucket


Finally get to finish the whole bottle of my skin care within a year Photobucket


Make-up remover till sunblock~ I got everything I want / need~!


Facial scrub and Masque (my new babies)


Cosmetic!~ A natural one will do for me, not really into eyes yet, don't really use eye shadow, and I dont even have a lip gloss / lipstick ~! Haha! Photobucket


My all time favorite~! Got my Burberry Summer as a gift from DaLing's dad (Thanks a lot uncle!!!)


FeeBz

3 comments:

Frag & Feebz said...

Cheh... so damn little. Wait till you see mine. :P

Frag & Feebz said...

Yea lo, so little, wait for u to sponsor me more lo...wahahahaha

Frag & Feebz said...

If money grows on trees, I swear I would buy all the brands and range for you, my dearest. :) -Frag