Monday, January 7

He Is Legend...

Was into this reality TV singing competition show known as One Million Star (超級星光大道) from Taiwan, which I got addicted watching with Feebz online recently.

Initially, I have no interest in any of these Taiwan's shows as I'm a ''banana''. Yes, yours truly is a Chinese illiterate and doesn't understand most of the language, I admit that. But heck... I'm slowly catching up.

Firstly, I just tag along with Feebz and watched along just for the sake of watching. But within minutes, my impression on this fella has changed. This guy, Aska Yang Zhong Wei (杨宗纬) is certainly no good looking and has a 'mushroom' hairstyle - which is his trademark. Lol!


He is a one hell of a singer with a strong powerful husky vocal that would have melt any girl's heart. Most of the songs sang by him are covers from other singers, but he sure sang it emotionally. I bet many real tough men could turned ghey after listening to him!

Despite what has been said, he's not even an official singer yet! But I read that his album would be officially launched anytime by this month soon. For more info, check out his official site, www.iamaska.com or wiki him at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aska_Yang.

Also do check out the cover songs done by him. Adios!

-Frag-









1 comment:

Frag & Feebz said...

Not leng chai de :P That's y voice so nice!!!! Wahahahah