Monday, January 14

Christmas Eve Party 07'

This is somehow last year's stuff... yeah not long ago, but I'm sure the Missus wouldn't mind me posting this and get things kicking here . :P

The idea to host a Christmas Eve party for our family and pang yaus came into our mind, seeing that there weren't any plans during that time weeks back before Christmas and we both planned to celebrate at home instead of getting stuck in the traffic out there. So happen, Mum and Dad went overseas for vacation, thus it was decided that my place should host the party.

The preparations was underway for the party we are hosting and it was easy. Most of the stuffs were bought/ordered outside. Was going through a suffering 5-days hell of a freaking bad food poisoning that time, couldn't touched most of the food that night. Thanks for taking good care of me, dear! Unfortunately, Be got it the following week as the virus can spread! =_=



Paper cups with names of attendees, seemed like a pretty good idea to me. Notice someone's name in the middle


L-R: Ahwai, Kcng, Bebee & Deadman


L-R (standing): Frag+Feebz, Rourou+Hois. L-R (seating): Jamis+Hazel & Phyllis


Nice Xmas cake & cupcakes, specially baked by my sis, PY.


Presents for exchange session - unveiled! Some were weird & I've got a used Metallica album CD, ftw!


Feebz & her Jack (Nightmare Before Christmas) sling bag - her favorite!


Happy faces and some sad faces with their presents. A few were missing from the line-up


No BBQ, booze, humping, loud music or strippers involved, just plain old traditional get-along makan-makan for us. Wouldn't wanna wreck the place and get Grandma pissed off. It's a family house after all. Sorry mates, maybe some other time. Lol!

5 comments:

Frag & Feebz said...

Anyone who wants the pics from the gathering, do let me know.

p/s: I'll find the person who got me the Metallica CD and then have him/her to head bang gazillion times! Just kidding. :P

-frag-

t3ngt3ng said...

Too bad I can't make it for the party :sob sob:

Thumbs up for the cup in the middle. That is the most appropriate cup for that ghey lou
-.-

Bebee said...

me me i wan those pics for sure :)

Frag & Feebz said...

Daling! Nice post! Although it wasnt an really awesome night, but i did enjoy myself and some closed frends accompany!

Kesian u onli, coz cant eat anything that day and u look real sick from the picta!

Thanks again, dear!

-FeeBz-

KC said...

Have to zoom in on that cup in the middle la
<_<

lol

we should do this more often
lol

PS- Mr. Wong, lucky its not a Datuk Chua Soi Lek DVD
:p