Tuesday, June 23

We're 2!

Gosh, time sure really flies and I'm lacking of it. Trying to get everything done just before the magazine closing deadline end of this month.

Both of us didn't even have the time, actually it was more like too busy, to celebrate our 2nd anniversary (yes, we're two!) properly. But I'm glad at least we managed to have a great time having steamboat dinner in Curve earlier. Let us make it up for Saturday then!

Anyways, I'm taking the opportunity here to say...

Dearest Phoebe, we're officially 2 years together! Thanks for the all the tender, loving, care given to me... and I'll forever cherish all the sweet memories that we've been throughout our 2 years together. There's more for us to journey into down the road but I'm wishing it's be always together with you side by side, no matter what happens or how tough obstacles are ahead. And I love you very much, baby! Hugs and kisses! :)

3 comments:

Frag & Feebz said...

Awwwwwwww, so touched! Thanks be! Love u always :)

-FeeBz-

t3ngt3ng said...

so sweet!! congrats FF! our anniversary also in june leh :D

Frag & Feebz said...

Dear TT, yeah, we knew that u guys are on June too, earlier than us sommore :P

COngratez too ;)


-FeeBz-