Saturday, June 6

Half Past Five

Gosh, I'm suprised to find myself still here awake at 5 in the morning. Must be the iced tea drinks I had during yumcha earlier. Thank God it's Sunday today. Had this deep hunger striking my stomach. I have a terrible feeling that I must pay a quick visit in Chow Kit, to satisfy my hunger and crave for a juicy Bak Kut Teh meal now. Must... resist... temptation...


H'mmm... pork. Any friends up for a gathering feast?

Just had a couple of DOTA games with my bro via LAN and I definitely sucked big time, after not playing it for almost a year. Nothing interesting today, as I've been surfing online hanging out in Facebook and tried my Twitter for the first time. It's the next big thing online, however I find it nothing great though. Perharps, I'm missing something I guess. Add me!  

Anyways, we had a quite a dinner earlier at this Bumbu Bali restaurant in Bandar Puteri Puchong, man... they served great authentic Balinese food. If you're reading this Pa, I would like to wish you the awesome-est birthday and thanks for being everything to the family. I love you, man!

More updates on the Bumbu Bali dinner up next. And I can't wait till next Monday when my dear comes home... :)
-frag

No comments: