Saturday, May 31

I was really...

Busy with work lately. Feels tiring after work everyday, learning new things that are challenging. However, I do really enjoy my work as it's fun working with my colleagues and this job is flexible in working hours and the environment is comfortable for my liking.

Sometimes, feel kinda lifeless cause after work, there's nothing I feel like to do but to get ton of rest!
And once a while I need to stay back late, being dedicated to work, with meetings or appointments till 9p.m+. So what else is there to do after reaching home at 10p.m.?

Thank God I just need to work for 5 days. But if there's any events during the weekend, it's another different story already! As one of the event planner and decision maker for my dept, I will definitely try not choose it to be on weekend, but for cases like PC Fair, then I really have no choice then!


There are a few projects on hand waiting to be launched, guess what, I'm using one of the product samples to blog here. Wahahaha! Gonna be busy until I finished launching the 2 new products and 2 grand events for my company!


I love weekends!!!!


-FeeBz-

No comments: