Sunday, November 2

Remember, remember the 2nd of November

Yeah we know, this blog hasn't been up to date lately, as both of us are pretty busy with life. Assurance given that once things are done, we'll be back with super lotsa updates. 

Anyways...
HAPPY SWEET BIRTHDAY, DEAREST PHOEBE CHAM!

Although you are busy with your event work for the past few days, I sincerely wish you once again, a very Happy Birthday and stay beautiful and cheerful always - no matter how difficult things are. Hope that you had a great time last night on the suprise dinner. I love you with all my heart & i'll be always there for you baby. :) 

Here's the LG KF300 handphone that Feebz felt in love with, since the current Nokia one (the legendary first 3G phone, lol) is giving her problems, it's time for a new phone. The KF300 sure looks delicate and girlie in pink, has an improved phone interface and nice functions, unlike the older models. A real stunner I'd say... definitely worth the ringgit. 

-/frag/-

3 comments:

Frag & Feebz said...

Thanks be!
I really had a nice dinner and movie session with them!
Thanks for the arrangement :)
Thanks Hazel, Jamis and Nunu for the outing tht night ;)

Muackz!

-FeeBz-

黑色 said...

Hehe, hope u like the present that I gave you, is a last minute cos Frag last minute call me .. LOL

Anyway, Happy birthday ya ~

Frag & Feebz said...

Dear Hazel,

Thanks for the gift! So sweet of u, I like it very much! :D


-FeeBz-