Thursday, August 21

Unwell, I Felt




Sigh, the weather's not being very kind lately, with the sudden change of heavy rain showering over KL since a couple of days ago. It's bloody wet everywhere... but at least, the temperature's not rising up anymore.

This spells "sick season" whereby people tend to fall sick. Many around me in office and home also have fallen to sickness. Most popular ones such as dry cough and sore throat is definitely a "trend" right now.

Unfortunately I've fallen sick as well added with bloody nose block and tiny migraine since last night. Hardly can talk properly as I've got excessive green phlegms plugging up my chest, which tickles and irritates alot. That's sick.

Currently, I'm online and having lunch here at Wok N Roll Cafe, nearby USCI. Not gonna talk bout food here as the Marmite Chicken rice set I ordered sucks Thankfully there's a large projector here showing telecast of Beijing Olympics athletics on the 100m, 110m, 400m men & women... bad show performance by the US team.

Heading off to see the doc and also to do some bank stuff. So peeps, do take good care of your body and drink more water.

-/frag/-

No comments: