Wednesday, July 16

The National Zoo

It has been some time since my last entry. Real busy with job as it is tiring everyday! Seems like 24 hours is really not enough for me nowadays. God is fair because no matter how good or how bad, how lucky or unlucky, how good looking or not, each of us has only 24 hours a day~!

On the previous month.. Casa, Frag and I visited the KL National Zoo, a place I have been wanting to go since like 8 years ago! The zoo's not as bad as I imagine in the first place. Unfortunately, many animals are either hiding or being unactive during day time. If I am not mistaken, the zoo will open at night during weekends as well, known as the Safari~!


The Zoo Guide! Here I come~


Hornbill~! One of my favorite birds


Aiming the food, get ready to hunt

~
He's one of the famous star in the animal show! An 18 years old sea lion


Took a monkey pet for abortion :D


Casa showing off his pet snake


Free bus service provided, follows the trail and stop at destinations you want


Fat Fat Hippo


Honey bear asking honey from us!


Cute Otters


Giant Turtle, I wonder how old are them


Rhino looks cute too! Fit or Fat?


Long neck Giraffe


These chimpanzees look like human. Beware, they are known to throw things from the other side!


Largest rat species in the world. Mama rat and baby rat


Handsome tiger!


Hungry Elephant, keep asking food from passer by~

-feebz-

No comments: