Sunday, June 1

Late Night Show...

It's 3.30 am and here I am, with the lovely Feebz sleeping peacefully beside me. Thankfully there's any snoring heard yet. Haha! Still up busy surfing around online and being a little starved here.

Gotta admit that I'm not being hardworking enough with updates on the blog lately, even though I'm going through a rough but "free and easy" life at the moment. Still on the hunt for jobs, well the results are satisfying but I still haven't found what I am looking for, period. The good thing is I've received calls requesting for interviews already. Only time (and luck) will tell.


Thoughts of drive through order for McD breakfast still lingers in my mind. Sounds crazy but yes, I've been a serious hardcore food consumer lately. In fact, I'm slowly turning into a scary eating monster with huge appetite ala Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. But I'm red instead... a true Red Devil. Kudos to the English champs on their Moscow triumph! :)

Anyway,
time to hit the bed. Got early interviews to attend tomorrow. Here's the next update... coming out soon!




Adios!
-/frag/-

No comments: